Metropolitan Detroit Freedom Coalition
Our Mission Statement:
“To empower and educate citizens with facts regarding Federal,
State, County, and Local government officials.
This in turn will enable citizens to vote for the elected officials
who will defend and protect the original meaning of the
Declaration of Independence, The Constitution, and The Bill of
Medefco is a Not for Profit Organization. We
depend on Patriots such as you for donations
to help negate the costs to Hall Rentals,
Educational Publications, Maintain Web Site,
What We Value:
Common Sense Goals:
1. To preserve the economic future for our children.
2. To work for a return to the principles of our governing constitution.
3. To demand limited government.
4. To promote the free market that made our country the leader of the world.
5. To give support for individual and property rights.
6. To provide a platform for giving like minded citizens a voice.
- We want the Justices in the Judicial Branch to follow the Constitution as written
- We believe our form of government of Constitutional Republic as designed and
instituted by our founding fathers in our Constitution is the best form of governance
for a free people and a “beacon on the hill” for the rest of the world. Therefore, we
are insisting on the Constitution being enforced as it is written.
- We believe that our Constitution, as presently amended, promotes equal
opportunity for all our citizens regardless of race, religion, national origin, political
affiliation, or gender.
- We do not endorse nor advocate the removal or election of any government
official, but may educate the public as to past voting records, activities, or
responses to issue questionnaires of candidates for elected or appointed offices.
MEDEFCO TEA PARTY
We meet on every 4th Tuesday of the month,
at the VFW Bruce Post. The meeting starts at
St Clair Shores, Mi. 48081.
The meetings start at 7:00 PM